Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Floppy Latte Terrific Tuesday

Hey Yall!!!!

It's been a busy few days - making plans to move this weekend - so I've got to box up and move my entire craft room - not to mention hide and move as much as I can so my husband doesn't realize how much I really have.  LOL  I'm sure no one else has to do this.






I still had time for a couple of quick projects - a gift tag and a fall card.





The first is a gift tag - Big Hugs   -   Digi   Candy apple - mmmmmm   from Floppy Latte


I colored with alcohol markers - R43, R46, R29 & YR27 - tag made with Gumball Green cardstock - ribbon and brad from my stash.



The second is a fall card with leaves - Didi      Bag if leaves from Floppy Latte


Colored with alcohol markers -  YR23, YR12, YR27 & YG63

I used scraps to mat and add the fall leaves.

Well have a Terrific Tuesday!!!!!!!!   Happy Crafting!!!

See ya next time

Susie Que

No comments:

Post a Comment