Monday, September 10, 2012

Orange

The color for today is orange - all of these have the color orange in them.


I love this one - This is one on Floppy Latte's new releases Spooky Owl Silhouette - I colored using a damp sponge and Ink pads ( Stampin Up Marigold Morning, Crushed Curry, Cameo Coral, Perfect Plum & Not quite navy).  I dotted the stars with a yellow Gel pen.







 This is a Monogrammed Thank You note, Using Floppy Latte's Floral Cap Nouveau C.  I matted with Stampin Up Night of Navy & Primrose petals. I colored with Copic pens - R20, R32, R43, YG45, G17 & R89

This one was hard to photograph without a glare because of the embossing.  I colored image with Copic Pens C3, C5, V09, YR02, Y17 & YR12.  I used the clear  blender copic marker on the eyes and mouth for a glowing appearance.  I cut out and attached the pumpkin.  I then drew the spider web with a embossing pen.  I embossed with silver embossing powder.



I saved my favorite for last.


I used Floppy Latte's Roses digital.  I colored with Copic Markers - YR61, YR02, YG63 & YG97.  I matted with Dusty Durango.  The background paper is made using the shaving Foam Technique and Ink refills.  This is officially my new Favorite technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment