Monday, May 26, 2014

StampinUp Envelope maker

You must use at least two (2) of the following on your project:

Flowers  ~  Die-cut  ~  Ribbon  ~  Purple  ( I Chose Flowers & Die cut)

Creative Knockouts




The stamp in from Stampabilities, the paper from an old Close to my heart pack (I gotta use the old up so I can buy some new paper LOL) I colored with copic markers :  G40, Y15, Y17, YG03, YG11, YG01 & B000.  I also used The StampinUp Banner Framlits




I am so in love with the StampinUp envelope maker - It is so fun and easy to use - $19.95 - Click here for a how to use  video.




Now it's ready to mail to a friend.  Since I used thin paper I am taping round the corners, just to make sure it doesn't open in transit. If I used thicker paper it would be fine to mail without the tape.




No comments:

Post a Comment